THE BEST PART OF YOUR TRIP IS THAT THE BUS STOP IS YOUR DRIVEWAY !
ALL PEOPLE 55 YEARS OR older, and all disabled citizens of any age, WILL BE TAKEN to destinations in Rich Township such as stores, restaurants, hair appointments, nursing homes, and medical appointments. Need a ride? Call 708.748.6727
Rich Township provides transportation to medical appointments up to 5 miles beyond the Township border. Rides beyond, including service to Ingalls, Oak Forest, Stroger, Northwestern, and University of Chicago Hospitals, are also provided through coordination with Bloom and Frankfort Townships, Will County and the Country Club Hills Park District. Reservations are required at least two days in advance.
We offer same day service - with only one-hour notice required-to malls, or grocery stores and restaurants. Stay as long as you like! With two days notice, we will take you to hair and other personal appointments (Monday through Friday only).
Within Rich Township: $2.25 one-way and $4.50 round trip. Ten ticket books are available.
- Outside Rich Township: $4.50 one way and $9.00 round trip.
- To the Senior Services Center for a CNN hot lunch: 50¢
- Medicaid is accepted for transportation to medical appointments.
- We also assist in processing RTA senior and disabled passes.
- Rides through our Pace Vanpool program are provided for low income residents with prior approval from our General Assistance Department.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm (As early as 8:30 a.m. for medical appointments only.) Saturdays, 8:30 am - 3pm. Sorry, no medical or personal appointments on Saturdays.
- Please Note: We cannot enter your homes! All wheelchair and handicapped riders who need assistance must be accompanied by a person who will aid them to and from the bus. Riders needing extra assistance must provide an escort to accompany them to their destination and the return trip.